Do you live in unsafe conditions?
It's time to call Team EverDry @ (419) 841-6055
Cracks, water, or mold in your basement are never a good sign. If you have visible damage of water or mold in your basement, call Team EverDry immediately!
Mold, mildew, or a musty odor are signs that you have excess moisture in your basement.
What's Happening: A leaky basement is the perfect place for mold to form. Mold is a serious health risk to you and your family.
Do you have ants, termites, mice, and more, in your basement? You have a pest problem!
What's Happening: A moist basement attracts pests; cracks in your foundation and walls allow them to enter.
Rust forms on metal tools, appliances, or objects that are exposed to air, moisture, and water.
What's Happening: Rust destroys metal, and may damage your major appliances, utility lines, foundations and support beams.
Cracks are one of the first warning signs that your basement foundation is damaged.
What's Happening: Cracks in your foundation allow water to enter your home, which creates unsafe conditions for your family.
Dry rot is the common name for Serpula Lacrymans, a wood-destroying fungus.
What's Happening: Dry rot uses the moisture in your basement as a water supply, allowing it to destroy wood completely.
Poor Air Quality
Indoor air can be two to three times more polluted than outdoor air, according to the US EPA.
What's Happening: Air polluted by mold and toxins is a high-priority health risk.
Find the best solution for your Visible Damage: