Effective: August 2019
The Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal information when you provide it to us in the course of using our Website. When you visit our Website or use any of the features on our Website, we capture non-personal information including your internet provider's domain name, IP address, and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. This non-personal information is not used by us to personally identify you and is not readily usable for that purpose.
If you open an account with us online, we may collect and store the following personal information:
- Contact information -- your name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information;
- Financial information -- full bank account numbers, routing numbers, and/or credit card or debit card numbers that you give to us when you use our Website;
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content, and advertising; and
- Additional information we may ask you to submit to verify your identity, such as your date of birth, social security number, or other similar information to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services you represent that you are at least 18 or you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s usage of the Services.
While you can browse our Website without providing personal information, you will need to input certain personal information as indicated on specific pages of our Website in order to take advantage of certain features and use the Website Services. When you are using the Website Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey or list preferences in your account.
The Way We Use Information
We use the personal information we receive to provide you with a safe, reliable, and efficient experience on our Website. You agree that we may use your non-personal and personal information to:
- Provide, maintain, evaluate, and improve our Website, the Website Services, and customer support;
- process transactions (including through third party vendors, such as CyberSource and Authorize.Net) and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities or violations of our policies;
- customize, measure, and improve the Website Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing, service update notices, promotional offers, request feedback about our Services, post testimonials, and other communications based on your communication preferences;
- Fulfill and manage your requested Services, provide you with the requested Services, respond to inquiries of requested Services, and solve any potential issues you might have with our Services;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to make legally required disclosures, process transactions through third party vendors, enforce and protect our policies and legal rights, respond to claims that any other content violates the rights of others, or protect the rights, property, or safety of a third party. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may contract with various third parties who help us provide, maintain, and improve the Website and the Website Services, and such third parties may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services. We may contract with third party contractors to help us manage, monitor and optimize our Website and the services and products we offer and sell. We may also use third party contractors to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and communications. We will enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with all third parties that have access to your personal information, which will prohibit them from using or disclosing your personal information except for the purpose of providing services to us. We intend to take commercially reasonable steps to enforce such non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements if and when we become aware of any violations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our policies.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Selling or Renting Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose non-personal information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers, and others. You may not opt-out of the sharing of this information.
A cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification number stored on your computer. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. This unique identification number can automatically identify your browser - but not you - to our computers whenever you interact with our Website. Only when you agree to provide personally identifiable information directly to our Website through our registration form will we be able to know anything about you other than the random number that our server computers originally assign to your browser.
Cookies are an essential part of how the Internet works today, and allow server computers to recognize your computer's browser when you return. If you have ever visited a Web page that automatically provides personalized content without you having to "sign in," such as your own stock portfolio, this is almost certainly being accomplished with a cookie. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot "run" on your computer and have no ability to search your computer for other information, or transmit it to anyone.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using certain features on our Website that we do not control.
If you prefer, you can configure your web browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, rejecting all cookies may render you unable to use some features on our Website.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We consider protecting the security of your personal information as a top priority. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions. Accordingly, while we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise and you should not expect your personal information will always remain private.
Links to Other Sites
Your Privacy Rights
Cookies and similar technologies are accepted by default by most browsers. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove and reject cookies. If you choose to remove and reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access and modify certain personal information stored on the Website such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address, by contacting us at the information below.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by mail or telephone at:
EverDry Waterproofing of Toledo
2930 Centennial Road
Toledo, OH 43617