Although you may never see it, the foundation of a home is a vital aspect to its strength and stability. A proper foundation does more than keep your house above ground: It should also keep out moisture, insulate against the cold and resist movement of the ground surrounding it. There are many factors to consider, such as drainage around your house and soil condition, to help avoid a cracked foundation. The type of soil can have a big impact on the quality and lifespan of your home’s foundation.
Your gutter system is one of the most important parts of your home. Unfortunately, it’s one of the most common things that homeowners forget about until there’s a problem. Don’t let out of sight be out of mind – when your gutter isn’t functioning correctly, it could mean major damage! While waterproofing your basement is a good start, damaged gutters can affect your home’s siding and even the roof if not corrected in time.
What if we told you the Cat in The Hat works for us? Crazy right? Yes…yes, of course it’s crazy.
Attention bikers and community supporters: EverDry Toledo is organizing our 2nd Annual Ride & Rally Poker Run on Saturday, June 2, 2018 to benefit the Miracle League of NW Ohio. Help us help this worthy cause by donating or participating.
Who is the Miracle League of NW Ohio?
The Miracle League of NW Ohio provides opportunities for children and adults with disabilities to play Miracle League baseball. They strive to provide special needs adults and children the opportunity to experience the joy and benefit that come from playing our nation’s pastime – baseball.
The Miracle League of Northwest Ohio is working on raising funds to enhance and provide handicap accessibility to the field in Northwood, Ohio. Learn more about this amazing group at http://www.mlnwo.org/.
What Exactly is this Event?
The Ride & Rally Poker Run has two components.
- The Ride: Motorcycle participants will begin at EverDry Toledo on Centennial Rd. where they will register and select the first card of their poker hand. From there, motorcyclists will begin the ride to the destination, stopping at three additional locations along the way to select their remaining cards. The final card will be selected at the destination, the American Legion #468 hall in Sylvania. Prizes will be awarded for the best poker hand, the 2nd best hand, and the worst hand.
- The Rally: Non-riders will rally with motorcyclists at the American Legion #468 hall in Sylvania beginning at 2:00 pm for a family-friendly event including live music, food & beverages, a 50/50 raffle, and LOTS gift raffles.
Ride & Rally Poker Run Event Details
Moisture Can Lead to Indoor Air Pollution
Water in your basement can be hazardous to your health. Moisture is the key ingredient to indoor air pollution, according to the EPA. Unfortunately, a leaky basement provides an excellent environment for mold growth.
If you have moisture or water in your basement, it may be from a crack in your foundation. Team EverDry is here to help keep your family safe from unsafe air quality!
Contact us for a free 20-Point Inspection and quote and, in addition to helping you, we’ll also help the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
EverDry Toledo Will Donate $50 to Make-A-Wish® For Each New Estimate
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is the premier wish-granting foundation for children with life-threatening diseases, helping to make their dreams come true. At EverDry Toledo, we have been helping area children through the Make-A-Wish Foundation for 20 years and truly blessed with the new friends we’ve made.
In 2017, we are excited once again to assist this outstanding organization! For each new customer quote, EverDry Toledo will donate $50 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Ohio. Help us help those families in our community that are hurting.
Watch our announcement video.
Where is the Water Located?
Designed by Artonic, a Michigan web design and marketing agency, EverDry Toledo’s new website is custom built from the ground up, ensuring a unique experience for all who visit! The website is easy-to-use and loaded with information. Our design was created around our logo, vehicle wraps, and our owner’s vision for the website.
Some of the features on our website include:
- Detailed information about the services we provide, which include basement waterproofing, foundation crack injections, and wall stabilization.
- Easy-to-read, educational information that answers common customer questions.
- Online forms to request a quote, schedule an appointment, or receive a free basement inspection. Current customers can easily make a payment for a warranty renewal, too!
- The EverDry Toledo Blog will feature helpful articles about basement waterproofing, tips for homeowners, and ways to solve common basement problems. What would you like to see on our blog? Share your ideas in the comments section below!
About EverDry Toledo
Since 1986, EverDry Toledo has served the communities of northern Ohio and southeast Michigan, and is proud to be one of America’s premier foundation repair contractors! EverDry Toledo consistently wins awards, such as EverDry Location of the Month, EverDry Location of the Year, HBA Associate of the Year, and many others.
But our most important contribution is to our community. EverDry Toledo Gives Back chronicles our Community & Charity Involvement – things that are close to our heart. Our charity work allows us to support the individuals who make up our community, which is what EverDry Toledo is all about!
Contact Team EverDry Today!
Connect with EverDry Toledo on Social Media!